Town & Country Bank offers a variety of commercial loans for business start-up and expansion capital.
Contact us if you are considering:
- Purchasing land or a building
- Construction of a building
- Purchasing machinery or equipment
- Operating Capital Loans usually made on a short-term basis to fund seasonal cash requirements
- Lines Of Credit are used for seasonal needs and have a revolving feature. This allows the customer to borrow and repay several times without the need to sign a loan form each time. Made for 1-year maximum term.
Some of the features of these loans include:
- Competitive rates
- Individualized packaging
- Expansion of a current business
- Assistance by the Small Business Administration (a government agency which offers several ways to assist the borrower in obtaining financing).
For more information contact a local Town & Country Bank lender today!