Business Money Market
The Town & Country Bank Business Money Market Account is the ideal product for business customers who maintain a balance of $2,500 or more and write a limited number of checks. This account combines the check writing ability of our standard Business Checking account, plus the advantages of earning interest on deposits.
- Avoid the low monthly service fee of $10 by maintaining a $2,500 balance
- Initial deposit to open only $501
- Transfers from a money market account to another account or to a third party by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfers (6 transactions per statement cycle by check, draft or similar order to a third party)
- A tiered variable rate of interest is compounded and credited to the account monthly
1 Customers have 30 days to bring the balance on this account above $2,500 to avoid a $10 monthly service charge.
Business Premium Gold Money Market Account
Premium Gold is Town & Country Bank's premiere money market account.
Our traditional passbook savings account is an ideal product for customers who wish to earn interest and have quick access to their deposits.
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance required
- Initial Deposit to open $25
- Transfers are available from a savings account to another account or to a third party by preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers. (6 transactions per statement cycle by check, draft or similar order to a third party)
- Interest is compounded quarterly and credited to the account
Certificate of Deposit
A Town & Country Bank CD offers a high rate of return with terms available from 3 months to 60 months. A Certificate of Deposit is our most popular investment product because deposits are safe, invested locally and FDIC insured.
- Competitive rates
- The peace-of-mind that comes with a guaranteed rate of return
- Minimum deposit requirement of only $1,000
- The flexibility of several CD options with different rates, maturities and compounding policies 1
- Interest on a CD can be paid to the customer or reinvested back into the CD
- Interest can be deposited directly into any Town & Country Bank account
- CDs are automatically renewable at maturity
1Substantial penalty for early withdrawal