Town & Country Bank's Money Market Account is the ideal product for customers who maintain a balance of $2,500 or more and with limited transaction details listed below. This account combines the accessibility of our standard checking account, plus the advantage of earning interest on deposits.
Features of this account include:
- Earn interest on all balances with our tiered money market rates.
- With a $2,500 balance, customers avoid the $10 monthly service charge
- Federal Reserve Regulation D limits the number of transfers from money market accounts to another account or to third parties by check, debit card, draft or similar order, by preauthorized debit, automatic debit, or by telephone or computer transfer to six per monthly statement cycle.
- Interest is compounded every month and credited to your account
- Accounts can be opened with a small $50 deposit(Customers have 30 days to bring the balance on this account above $2,500 to avoid a $10 monthly service charge.)